Sunday 10 May 2009

and now for ... the garden ...

Yes, she is quite armless! She certainly does not have the artistic merit of the pieces from Dartington Hall gardens featured in earlier blogs. However, we have been trying to improve her looks. I decided that a mossy bikini might be good (for her that it!) and so we painted a layer of yoghurt onto her in the shape of a bra. (We had been reliably informed that this would greatly speed up the growth of moss! Not so, Leya (our cat featured in an earlier blog) loves yoghurt and licked it all off and so this modest amount (or should I say immodest!!) of moss is the best which we could manage for her in three years of effort. She should be well clad by mid 21st century at this rate.


3 comments:

  1. I love the image of the cat undoing all your good work! Best of luck with the bikini. I'm doing a Franco-Scottish giveaway at the moment, so if you're interested, do pop over...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lesley
    I have been behind with blogging and am glad that I now some spare time at last. Your posts have been such a pleasure to read and look at. I shall be viting your shop when I come over on holiday end of July beginning of August. There is an award waiting for you on my blog!
    Take care
    Isabelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog! I think in view of all you lovely bloggers in the south I'm going to have to have to have a holiday down there and visit these great fair and shops. I think we have similar interests with the Enid Blyton books and nostalgic pictures - I picked up one at a car boot yesterday and was immediately transported back more years than I care to remember!

    ReplyDelete